Yoga & Whiskey
Thursday, June 25th 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Thursday, July 9th 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Driftless Glen Distillery in Baraboo
Warm the body from the outside with yoga and from the inside with bourbon. Yoga followed by a cocktail created by the Driftless Glenn mixologists.
$20 for both.
Email or check out our Facebook Event to reserve your spot. Spaces are limited.
Yoga on the Lake
Devils Lake-South Shore Beach
Every Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) at 8:00am
We will resume Lakeside Yoga this weekend at South Shore Beach. Join us at 8 AM Saturday and/or Sunday for a 60-minute vinyasa class. We’ll stretch our minds and bodies a little to shake off any stresses that have been building up and set ourselves up for a great day outdoors.
Outdoor yoga is a great way to come together to practice while respecting social distancing protocols. All participants must bring a personal mask and hand sanitizer. We will set up mats more than 6 feet apart from each other. Total class size limited to 10 students. $15 in advance (see link), $20 day-of.
To register, click here:
MamaNurture Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
September 18th-21st and October 16th-19th @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Become a Certified RYPT (Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)
This 85-hour teacher training includes an in-depth study of:
• Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant and postnatal student
• Subtle Body in Pregnancy (pranayama, meditation, visualization)
• Childbirth education in prenatal classes
• Common ailments of pregnancy and yoga to help
• Birth Art in yoga classes
• Business Practices & Marketing
• Fertility yoga
• Infant loss and grief
• Postnatal and Baby & Me yoga classes
• Yoga for pelvic health – for the prenatal and postnatal student
• Sequencing and theming your classes
• The 8-limbs and chakras in pregnancy and birth