Sunday, April 19th @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Bring your spring and summer children's clothing to swap!
Newborn up to children's size 10/12
Come join us on Sunday April 19th from 1-3:00 to share what your children have grown out of (or you do not want to see them in again for the 5th time this week) and come home with something new to you!
The festivities will begin at Buttercream Bakery , located at 112 Main Street in Lodi, WI. Please arrive 30 minutes prior with your items washed and on hangers or folded. We will have a store-like setting and will spend our time mingling and choosing clothes. We will begin the takedown of the items about 3:00. You are welcome to take home what you originally brought or we can donate the items for you at the end of the event to Reach Out Lodi. This event is free and open to the public. Please join us and invite a friend.
Spring & Summer Children's Clothing Swap
MamaNurture Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
September 18th-21st and October 16th-19th @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Become a Certified RYPT (Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)
This 85-hour teacher training includes an in-depth study of:
• Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant and postnatal student
• Subtle Body in Pregnancy (pranayama, meditation, visualization)
• Childbirth education in prenatal classes
• Common ailments of pregnancy and yoga to help
• Birth Art in yoga classes
• Business Practices & Marketing
• Fertility yoga
• Infant loss and grief
• Postnatal and Baby & Me yoga classes
• Yoga for pelvic health – for the prenatal and postnatal student
• Sequencing and theming your classes
• The 8-limbs and chakras in pregnancy and birth